Hi Chetan,

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Chetan Mehrotra
<chetan.mehro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Recently as part of OAK-3814 in Jackrabbit Oak we added support for
> collecting important runtime performance data using the Metric library...
> ...I have done initial implementation at [3] which provides a simple wrapper
> API
> over Metrics library...

I had a quick look, looks good to me!

Would that allow one to access the Oak and Sling metrics in the same
way, in the webconsole and/or JMX? Or are those disconnected sets of
metrics?

-Bertrand

P.S. nitpick: MetricsService mentions types like
com.codahale.metrics.Timer but IIUC it returns Sling types, not those.