-1 for the API bundle (unless this is by intention:)

why have we in the new API bundle two different packages with path-related
utility classes?

org.apache.sling.api.resource.util (SLING-5220, comparing paths)
  Path
  PathSet

org.apache.sling.resource.path (SLING-5455, bulding paths)
  PathBuilder

the latter is even missing the "api" part in the package name - is this by
intention?
perhaps Path and PathBuilder could even be combined in one single class.

stefan