Hi Bertrand,

I think it was a problem from before, when you build the local module first
and then from the testing/ reactor.
I fixed it by adding a clean plugin configuration and a rat plugin
configuration to the reactor pom.

Also, I moved TimeoutsProvider to its own java package.

You can find the PR at: https://github.com/apache/sling/pull/136
JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5703

Thanks for all the help and the interest.

- Andrei