On Tuesday 11 October 2016 21:51:19 Stefan Seifert wrote:
> we've reached a quite good featureset in the current implementation of the
> context-ware configuration [1].
>
> to make it usable by projects it would be useful to make a release soon.
>
> there are some planned extensions missing, but i've moved them to version
> 1.1.0 because i think they are not really imporant vor version 1.0.0 and
> should not break the API or SPI. [2]
>
> i will have no time to work on this new issues the next two weeks, and the
> remaining time slots in this week i want to use to provide documentation
> about the API/SPI and content structure/inheritance features of the
> implementation that is available now.
>
> if no one objects i will start a release vote by end of this week.

Hi,

catching up here and skimming all issues in JIRA...
Do we really want org.apache.sling.contextaware.config as package name?
Sling Content Distribution uses org.apache.sling.distribution, so
org.apache.sling.configuration for Sling's context-ware configuration should
be fine, no?

Any hints for using it on AEM 6.1?

Regards,
O.