Hi Sandro,

On Sun, 2016-11-13 at 23:49 +0100, Sandro Boehme wrote:

> > > Ah. Thanks a lot!
> > >

> > I've updated the fsresource bundle (SLING-6279) but didn't test it
> > so far :)
> > So if you want to give it a try...
>
> Thanks for updating Carsten!
>
> It took me a while to get the trunk to build. I had to disable the
> Rat
> checks and update the dependency to org.apache.sling.jcr.base
> version
> 2.4.3-SNAPSHOT in org.apache.sling.jcr.oak.server.
> Why isn't there a build job anymore for trunk? Should I build Sling
> differently than described at the website [1]?

The context as is at [2]. Basically, the big 'trunk' jobs were too slow
and flaky. Now we have many small jobs, with none of them slow and a
couple of them flaky :-)

But the reactor build should work nonetheless.

I currently can't build it due to repository.apache.org timeouts, can
you post any errors that you get?

Thanks,

Robert

> Now when I access http://localhost:8080/ I get the error
> "AuthenticationSupport service missing. Cannot authenticate
> request.". I
> will have a look at it again at an other day and may ask for support
> later.
> But of course if you have a hint already I would be happy about any
> advice.
>
> [1] -
> http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/getting-and-buildin
> g-sling.html