Hi Sandro

org/apache/sling/jcr/base/LoginAdminWhitelist looks like your checkout
or snapshots on your machine are not quite up to date. I removed the
method AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.getLoginAdminWhitelist(), so
maybe you need to first build a local snapshot of bundles/jcr/base and
then try building bundles/jcr/oak-server again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I should soon be done with refactoring
these modules.

Regards
Julian