Am 27.11.16 um 23:27 schrieb Sandro Boehme:
Am 19.11.16 um 21:58 schrieb Sandro Boehme:
Am 13.11.16 um 15:16 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:
> Sandro Boehme wrote
>>>>
>>> The scripting jsp should listen to the events you mention above, but
>>> now
>>> the scripting is not using event admin anymore but uses the
>>> ResourceChangeListener and therefore it never gets the event.
>>>
>>> The problem is that we need to update the fsresource bundle to use
the
>>> resource resolver observation api. I'll try to take care of it.
>>
>> Ah. Thanks a lot!
>>
> I've updated the fsresource bundle (SLING-6279) but didn't test it so
> far :)
> So if you want to give it a try...
Thanks again. I did and it didn't work for me but I can imagine that the
reason is something else. I will check it as soon as I have time for
that and send the feedback here.

Hi Carsten,

sadly it doesn't work for me.
If after restart I first change the JSP and then refresh the page the
change is visible. But subsequent changes are not detected anymore.
I tried without the reactor build and then with it and always changed
the version of org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp to 2.2.1.SNAPSHOT in
provisioning/scripting.txt.
fsresource is already set to 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.
In FileMonitor.sendEvents()
ObservationReporter.getObserverConfigurations() always returns an empty
list. In an other configuration there were configurations returned but
'config.matches(monitorable.path)' always returns false so
reporter.reportChanges() is never called.
JspScriptEngineFactory.onChange() also seems to be never called.

Help would be much appreciated!

Best,

Sandro

Ok, in one case it works and both methods are called. I'll compare, why it doesn't work in the other occasion.

Best,
Sandro