seems to me it's because Apache Sling Scripting HTL JavaScript Use Provider does not activate anymore.

Ruben

On 4/3/2017 10:40 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Daniel Klco wrote
Hm, I'm seeing that as well. I'm seeing failures
in org.apache.sling.launchpad.webapp.integrationtest.UploadFileTest.
Checking into it now.

Hmm, this might be related to my recent changes to the post servlet. If
you need help, let me know

In the meantime, you can skip the tests if you need to run a build (of
course this isn't a permanent solution)

Thanks,
Dan