Just fixed the bug in the servlets post servlet, still remaining:

  ServerSideInstallerTest.noActiveResources:61 Active resources found:
[group[[resource[entityId=bundle:org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.js.provider,
scheme=launchpad,
url=launchpad:resources/install/0/org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.js.provider-1.0.20.jar,
type=bundle, error=null, state=INSTALL, version=1.0.20, lastChange=-1,
priority=50, digest=1491243240000]]]]

Carsten
Carsten Ziegeler wrote
> Ruben Reusser wrote
>> seems to me it's because Apache Sling Scripting HTL JavaScript Use
>> Provider does not activate anymore.
>>
> Yes, that seems to be one error.
>
> But the file upload is currently not fully working either and that's due
> to my "improvements" in that area. I just fixed one of the failing test
> cases, looking into the other now.
>
> Carsten

Adobe Research Switzerland