Hi,

As discussed earlier I think the SLING-6955 conversion of our website
to JBake is now ready. I have just resynced the content to svn
revision 1809724 (and will resync when putting it live).

Is anyone opposed to putting this online instead of the current
http://sling.apache.org/ site?

There should be no material content differences except the two items
listed as "nice to have" at https://github.com/apache/sling-site

Testing instructions are found below.

I'll ask infra to activate this new site later this week unless
someone's opposed.

-Bertrand

***
Testing instructions:
The converted website is ready for review at https://sling.apache.org/ng/

Note that links within pages might lead to sling.apache.org instead of
this /ng/ variant as they are absolute and I couldn't get a test
website on /

However links from the left menu as well as from
https://sling.apache.org/ng/sitemap.html are correct, and the download
page (which uses a CGI script from apache.org) looks good at
https://sling.apache.org/ng/downloads.cgi

You can also test the website locally (see
https://github.com/apache/sling-site ) where all links will work (but
not the download page which requires apache.org cgi)

The README has instructions for editing and publishing.
***