On Sat, 2017-09-30 at 12:03 +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with the migration of the website, I'm wondering if we can have
> placeholders in pages?
>
> For example, the version number of the latest Launchpad release, the
> minimun java version to use, the minimum Maven version for building
> etc.
> These things are spread across so many pages and many of them are
> outdated - so having placeholders and simply changing them in one
> place
> could make this easier.

That's a good idea. I gave this a quick shot but failed to find a
solution in ~10 minutes.

By reading the discussion at [1] it seems that we have to implement
this ourselves in our templates - there is no placeholder support for
articles.

Robert

[1]: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/jbake-user/-vioxApSJ5A