Hi Ian,

On Fri, 2017-10-13 at 10:51 +0100, Ian Boston wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to upgrade Sling to depend on Oak 1.7.9 as it was just
> released. The patch be the same as [1] with 1.7.8 replaced by 1.7.9.
>
> Any objections ?

No objections here.

Related to the pull request - is it required for bundles consuming
testing.paxexam to bump up their dependency version? I think they can
run their tests just fine on the old dependencies and in case of a
release of that module we don't need to wait for a release of
testing.paxexam.

I'm looking at

- bundles/commons/contentdetection
- bundles/commons/metrics
- bundles/extensions/org.apache.sling.resource.presence
- bundles/scripting/core
- contrib/extensions/rewriter
- contrib/extensions/sling
- contrib/scripting/freemarker
- contrib/scripting/org.apache.sling.scripting.thymeleaf

Thanks,