I've spent more time looking at sling-query and some of the similarities
between the code bases are striking.  Which is neat :) I'll take that as
affirmation that I wasn't completely off base when I was writing this.

I'll spend more time with sling-query to see if it can do what I need it to do
and what I can do to add to that.

- Jason