I'm thinking it might be better off splitting it into two different features.

1.  Creating a stream of resources from a given resource
2. Language which will creates a Predicate<Resource> which could apply to any
given Stream<Resource>  regardless of the source of the stream

But yeah, for the second which I see as a package, I'll get into the
whiteboard. The first one, I'm thinking of a story and a  pull request against
ResourceUtil.

- Jason