One thing that doesn't work well anymore after the repo split is

a) quickly navigate to a file (hit key "T" in github) across all Sling code
(e.g. if you know the api or have a stacktrace, but no idea what repo that is)
b) search

Unfortunately, github only indexes the main branch for b), so you can't search
the "old" code base in [1] anymore. Granted, that would soon only only for
historical purposes.

For the current code, you can approach b) by searching in the entire "apache"
organization, but then you might also find a lot of noise from other projects.

I can't tell you how often I have been using a) or b) to navigate and read
Sling code, it's a key tool for me.

Any ideas?

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling-old-svn-mirror
[2] https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache+InputStream&type=Code