Hi Alex,

On Wed, 2018-01-31 at 01:30 +0000, Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> One thing that doesn't work well anymore after the repo split is
>
> a) quickly navigate to a file (hit key "T" in github) across all
> Sling code (e.g. if you know the api or have a stacktrace, but no
> idea what repo that is)
> b) search
>
> Unfortunately, github only indexes the main branch for b), so you
> can't search the "old" code base in [1] anymore. Granted, that would
> soon only only for historical purposes.
>
> For the current code, you can approach b) by searching in the entire
> "apache" organization, but then you might also find a lot of noise
> from other projects.
>
> I can't tell you how often I have been using a) or b) to navigate and
> read Sling code, it's a key tool for me.
>
> Any ideas?

After a quick look at the github pages my only suggestion is using the

  https://github.com/search/advanced

and filling in all the sling repos in the repo field. The search would
then be something like this

  org:apache repo:org-apache-sling-api ResourceResolver

Unfortunately it does not seem to work :-( . If we find something that
works this way we can create a custom search link on sling.apache.org
and allow searching from there.

Thanks,