I appreciate the link,  for some reason I didn't make the connection.

There is one part missing , not necessarily from the release but impacts
releases, is the management of JIRA issues and the need to associate a issues
with Fixed versions when a solution is put into place so that it's properly
tied to a release.

Once I get some time I'll update the Issue Tracking page.

- Jason