IMHO migration from JSR-305 to
https://github.com/spotbugs/spotbugs/tree/release-3.1/spotbugs-annotations/src/main/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/annotations

<https://github.com/spotbugs/spotbugs/tree/release-3.1/spotbugs-annotations/src/main/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/annotations>
 is very painless, because the former evolved from the latter. You only need to
adjust the package name but the semantics of the annotations are the same. Also
it has most probably the best tooling/IDE support because those are by far the
oldest nullability annotations (invented by FindBugs before JSR-305 has even
been started). Now they are actively maintained by the spotbugs community. I
currently fail to see a better alternative, but I am open to other suggestions.
Konrad