> Daniel Klco wrote
>> My first thought after reading the last paragraph was - Wouldn't it be
>> cool if the FsResourceProvider was extensible so that specific files could
>> be rendered in a specific manner, then you could add a MarkDown Handler and
>> it would make it easier for other people to add custom handlers or to
>> extend existing one for specific requirements.
>>

> Agreed! This mechanism could be useful for XML or JSON files as well.
> Imagine if one could register an XSLT handler and just have Sling serve the
> rendered HTML for a dump of XML files.

That's why I mentioned the resource decorator approach - it allows you
to do this, and then you're even independent of the resource provider
serving the resource.
The decorator approach might not be the most obvious one, but I think it
does the trick and doesn't require us to add another overlapping concept.

Adobe Research Switzerland