+1

On 2018-10-22 15:10, Georg Henzler wrote:
Hi all,

to follow up on this conversation I would like to start a vote from
Sling side to give green light for the move of Health Checks to Felix
[1]. The Felix project has expressed interest [2].

Please vote to approve the move:

  [ ] +1 Approve the move
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 I have concerns, in particular...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

-Georg

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-7980
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-5952