Hi

I have a content package with an embedded Bundle in it (ui.apps -> core). When
running the latest Content Package to Feature Model Converter the bundle is
extracted from the package as well as removed from the filter.xml file but it
is not added to the feature model json file.

Here is a demo project for it:
https://github.com/schaefa/sling-content-2-feature-issue

This is the FM json file:
https://github.com/schaefa/sling-content-2-feature-issue/blob/master/fm.out/ui.apps.json

When I add the System Console I do not see the bundle. In order to make it
install I had to add it to the ui.apps.json file:

  "bundles":[
    {
      "id":"commons-lang:commons-lang:2.6",
      "start-order":"20"
    },
    {
      "id":"com.madplanet.sling.cp2sf:core:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT",
      "start-order":"20"
    },

Is this done on purpose?

Cheers - Andy Schaefer