Hi Andreas,

if looks like you found a bug in there due to the embedded jars:
[INFO] Processing bundle core-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar...
[INFO] Reading 'core-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar' bundle GAV from
META-INF/maven/com.madplanet.sling.cp2sf/core/pom.properties...
[INFO] Reading 'core-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar' bundle GAV from
META-INF/maven/commons-lang/commons-lang/pom.properties...

In fact the referred
commons-lang:commons-lang:2.6 bundle in that IS the core bundle as it takes
the last pom.properties  if found and uses those to install the artifact.
Simo already fixed a case where missing pom.properties caused trouble, in
this case, I'm not sure how that is supposed to work exactly.

Please open a corresponding bug - Simo will most certainly address this by
Monday as he is far deeper in the maven specifics.

Cheers
Dominik

Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.invalid> schrieb am Fr. 3. Mai 2019 um
17:38: