Hi,
I will take care tomorrow.

This happens under certain circumstances when the query timed out, so it really
depends on speed of hardware and number of threads.

If the failure worries you, I can comment out the check, but it is still good
to have this, maybe you have an idea why it breaks. It is a longstanding bug
with sorting and timed out queries.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler