On 3/11/22 13:44, Gus Heck wrote:
Replica.getNodeName() = machine.domain.foo.local:####_solr - Good that it includes a port number, can have more than one solr on a machine. Not sure why we waste an extra 5 chars on '_solr' but whatever.

For this specific one, I think it is recording something acknowledging the "/solr" path for the URL.  I think we now expect this to be hardcoded to /solr these days since we don't distribute a WAR anymore, so maybe that part is not needed.

I'm all for coming up with a convention for naming these disparate pieces and sticking to it.

Thanks,
Shawn