+1 (binding)

SUCCESS! [0:50:48.458378]

I also tried building a custom image via the TGZ, and building the official
image.
Custom image built via:

docker build --file /solr-9.0.0/docker/Dockerfile
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/solr/solr-9.0.0-RC2-rev-e7a6447013008a70a4f40fcfd793fe3e2dcf37c2/solr/solr-9.0.0.tgz
-t
solr-rc:9.0.0-2-local

Unfortunately, it looks like we never actually delete the TGZ after
untarring it in the official docker image, making it 200 MB bigger than the
local/custom image. (uncompressed). I wouldn't say this is a release
blocker, but something I will fix in the meantime and it will get into the
next RC or the next release.

I did the Solr Operator smoke test with the "official" docker image, and
everything passed as well (query, metrics, backup and replica migration).
The only issue I got to was that the 8.7.0 version of the prometheus
exporter was incompatible with the 9.0.0 Solr Cloud. This is fine as long
as we make sure it's documented. (it's because SolrJ is only compatible
with 9.x for versions 8.10+, this is already documented)
This is also not a veto, since we can patch the ref-guide after the release.

I'll follow up with two PRs to fix these issues.

- Houston Putman