Gus said most of what I have to say -- this affects an odd edge case:
explicit positive overrequest _and_ method:enum _and_ limit:-1. This would
be a pretty pathological combination; but even so, the consequence would be
to turn an unlimited (limit:-1) request into a limited one (limit:n, n>=0)
-- it would not be subtle in how that would manifest. So I'll retract my
earlier statement ("I'd be surprised if this turns out to be a blocker for
9.0").