Hi,

there is no code for the build job, it is just a plain stupid Jenkins job executing the follwoing command (see log output of last build):

[solr] $ /home/jenkins/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.8.4/bin/ant -file build.xml
-Dlucene.javadoc.url=https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Lucene/job/Lucene-Artifacts-8.x/javadoc/

-Dsolr.javadoc.url=https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Solr/job/Solr-Artifacts-8.11/javadoc/
  -Dversion.suffix=15 prepare-release-no-sign

Most of the parameters are not needed, just do: "ant prepare-release-no-sign"  and the collect the artifacts from the solr build dir.

Uwe