Thanks for the confluence notes, I wish I could have been there!

> On Feb 6, 2023, at 1:20 PM, Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks to everyone who came out for the "community meetup" today!  Was
> fun to see some faces and talk to everyone.
>
> My apologies for the abrupt disconnect when we hit Google Meet's 1-hr
> limit.  A real rookie mistake - I'll find a fix for that if I'm
> hosting next month's meeting.  I've updated the Confluence page with
> some very light meeting notes - feel free to add/change anything there
> as necessary.
>
> Best,
>
> Jason
>
> On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 12:36 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
> <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Reminder, the meeting is underway. Please feel free to join now.
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 9:20 AM Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> As discussed in the "Recurring (Virtual) Community 'Meetups'" thread a
>>> week or so back, we're going to try holding a virtual community meetup
>>> this coming Monday at 12 (noon) ET.
>>>
>>> We're going to attempt to use Google Meet, with the meeting link here:
>>> https://meet.google.com/vzb-fhqs-ntd
>>>
>>> Discussion is free to be ad-hoc, but if you have a particular topic
>>> that you want to advertise in advance, please add it to the list of
>>> potential discussion topics on the Confluence/Cwiki page here:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/2023-02-06+Meeting+notes
>>>
>>> Lastly, this is our (or at least, my) first attempt at setting one of
>>> these up, so please bear with any technical hiccups we might run into.
>>> Hopefully it'll be a fun way to get the community together this coming
>>> Monday, and going forward.  Hope to see many of you there.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Jason

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.