> but what does it mean to host a Virtual meetup?

Mostly it's just handling the administrative tasks that help the
meetup happen and go smoothly: scheduling the video call, spreading
the word in various places, creating a Confluence page for folks to
propose their discussion topics, etc.  Maybe I'll "host" this one, and
then I can put together a checklist or something so it's easier for
other volunteers going forward.

> To be clear "2 hrs later"

Sure, works for me.  I choose noon ET last time because that was 5pm
in the UK which still seemed somewhat do-able.  But I don't think
anyone out that way logged on last time.  So let's do the shift you
suggested this time and see how that goes.

In terms of the date, let's aim for March 8th?  I'll put together the
Confluence page shortly for folks to add their potential topics to.

Jason