Thanks for finding this!

Since we operate in git almost all of the time these things are hard to
find.
I imagine the only way going forward would be to disable the
":solr:solr-ref-guide:buildLocalAntoraSite" task by default if the project
is not in a git repo.
Not sure how to do that elegantly though.

Anybody have any ideas on that front?

- Houston