Hey all,

As we get to April it's time to start thinking
about the Virtual Community Meetup for this month.

The consensus in the 'Recurring (Virtual) Community Meetups' thread
was that anyone could volunteer to "host" a particular month, and that
Jason would serve as a default host as needed.

I'll wait a day or two just in case someone wants to volunteer, but then
let's
start discussion around a specific day and time!  Our last meetup was
around 11th March,
so for consistency we should probably aim for
early to mid again in April as well.  Say, sometime the week of March 8th -
12th?

Best,

Ishan