Welcome Andy!

From: dev@solr.apache.org At: 03/06/23 19:54:28 UTCTo:  dev@solr.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcome Andy Webb as Solr committer

hi all, thank you for the invitation and welcome messages - this has been
an unexpected honour!

I'm currently Technical Architect for Search at the BBC, based in
Manchester, UK. I've been using Solr since about 2012 and made a few small
contributions over the last few years - thanks again to all the committers
who've helped me with those.

I also love mountain biking and help to run a local club, often getting out
for rides in beautiful locations like the Peak District, Lake District,
Wales and Scotland.

Andy