Reminder: 13 hours away!
Here's the Meetup.com link (includes calendar invite)
https://www.meetup.com/apache-solr-virtual-community-meetups/events/295646941/
Maybe not too many people will attend this one (summertime?) but that makes
it all the better for those that do attend -- more collaboration / chit-chat

Tangential:  I edited the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Meeting+notes to add a
Meetup.com step, which I think is really useful to share awareness to
interested parties and to get it on all our calendars.  I wonder if we
might embrace it more in lieu of Confluence since it's also semi redundant
for a meeting notes page?  Less links for an event is simpler for
everyone.  Maybe for attendee tracking if nothing else.  It's not a wiki
but chat may be adequate to crowd-source topics and allows any attendee
(not just committers) to suggest something.

~ David