I'll be at "Community Over Code" as well.  We should definitely get all the
Solr folks together for dinner!

I haven't heard anything about a BoaF, though that'd be great as well.

In a similar vein to a BoaF, Eric Pugh and I have been discussing doing an
informal "Solr Hack Time" on Sunday.  The idea is that if we can snag an
empty meeting room at the venue then we'd do a sort of "open house" hang
out there for some chunk of the day and work together on something fun
(trying the "dynamic ZK ensemble" stuff was tossed around, but that was
just one idea).  We're still figuring out some logistics (is it even
possible to get a room? etc.), but as soon as we get a few more details
ironed out we'll share final info here in case anyone is interested in
joining!

Best,

Jason