On 9/25/23 10:43, Beka Naveriani wrote:
I'm trying to upgrade current projects to SolrJ 9.3.0. To give you context we
have a general indexing library that has dependency on SolrJ and concrete
implementation of this lib to support indexing of different documents.

The dev list is the wrong place for this message. This list is for the discussion of developing Solr itself, not for discussion of development of your code. The users list is the appropriate place for your question.

One possible problem can be caused by Spring, because they provide their own packaging of SolrJ. But looking at the dependency info you shared, it looks like SolrJ 8.11.2 is being pulled in as a dependency for this:

com.xxx.search:search-solr-indexing-lib:jar:0.0.2-SNAPSHOT:compile

The project for that jar probably needs its dependency on SolrJ upgraded.

If this info does not help you, please post on the users mailing list, not dev.

Thanks,
Shawn