At least the last few are failing with:

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Solr/job/Solr-Check-9.x/5616/console

```

> Task :solr:solrj:compileJava
/tmp/src/solr/solr/solrj/build/generated/src/main/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/request/CoresApi.java:20:
error: cannot find symbol
import org.apache.solr.client.api.model.InstallCoreDataRequestBody;
                                       ^
  symbol:   class InstallCoreDataRequestBody
  location: package org.apache.solr.client.api.model
/tmp/src/solr/solr/solrj/build/generated/src/main/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/request/CoresApi.java:43:
error: cannot find symbol
    private final InstallCoreDataRequestBody requestBody;
                  ^
  symbol:   class InstallCoreDataRequestBody
  location: class InstallCoreData
/tmp/src/solr/solr/solrj/build/generated/src/main/java/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/request/CoresApi.java:57:
error: cannot find symbol
      this.requestBody = new InstallCoreDataRequestBody();
                             ^
  symbol:   class InstallCoreDataRequestBody
  location: class InstallCoreData
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
3 errors

```

which I think is due to branch_9x not being cleaned before the tests are
run? not 100% sure

Kevin Risden