The migration of the commands from zkcli.sh over to the bin/solr zk subcommands
structure is ready for review.   https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/2298

The plan is to keep zkcli.sh on 9x, and remove it in 10.

I’m also going to migrate the ./server/scripts/cloud-scripts/snapshotcli.sh
over to bin/solr.   Once that is done, we can actually eliminate the entire
/scripts directory from what we distribute!

I’d love to get this merged early next week.

Eric

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.