I put some comments in.    On the V2 api, I think that if this is specific to a
collection, then /api/collections/cluster-size or maybe even
/api/collections/sizing ????    If it’s overall, and not collection specific,
then /api/cluster/sizing would make sense.    And if it supports both, well
then it could be both patterns!

Jason G might have more insight on the best path….

> On Apr 8, 2024, at 5:02 PM, Isabelle Giguere <igigu...@opentext.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
>
> Hello committers;
>
> Please take some time to review this PR :
> https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/1638
>
> It is based on a rather old patch, so only V1 is supported, for now.
>
> If we wanted V2, what should be the URL path ?
>
>  *
> /api/collections/cluster-size
>  *
> /api/cluster/sizing
>
> V2 could be handled in a different PR, if preferable.
>
> Thank you;
>
> Isabelle Giguère
> Computational linguist & Java developer  |  Engineering
> Linguiste informaticienne & développeur java  |  Engineering
>
> Phone:  (514) 908 5406 ext. 75125
> Website:        https://www.opentext.com/
>

> [https://mimage.opentext.com/alt_content/binary/images/email-signature/ot2023-corporate-email-signature-370x70-fy24-2-retina.png]<https://www.opentext.com/>
>
> This email message is confidential, may be privileged, and is intended for
> the exclusive use of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited
> from disclosing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is
> unknown to you, please inform the sender by return email and delete this
> email message and all copies immediately.

Eric Pugh | Founder | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.