The ref guide gets built nightly by a jenkins job. Either the job isnt
working or we just need to wait till the next build.

“Beta” is used when the release branch exists but the release wizard step
of updating the antora.yaml (after the release is done) has not been done
(or is waiting on the nightly build to happen)

- Houston