Hi all, I’m planning on merging https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/1768,
SOLR-16824: Adopt Linux Command line tool pattern of -- for long option
commands tomorrow (Saturday).

I’m going to be traveling (Spain!) for three weeks starting June 29th, and I’d
like to make sure this fairly big change has plenty time for any panicky follow
up fixes that turn out to be needed when it goes into main and branch_9x.

Eric

Eric Pugh | Founder | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.