commit 461955f00118c69d06f50e72addeff12c8dd8169
Author: Christos Malliaridis <c.malliari...@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Jun 11 18:15:01 2024 +0200

    SOLR-17326: Fix references in generated SolrRequest impls (#2510)

    A handful of the v2 SolrRequest implementations generated
    by our OAS spec relied on response model classes whose names
    conflicted with other (unrelated) classes in solrj.  This caused
    errors at request time as JacksonParsingResponse would try to
    deserialize the JSON, XML, etc. response body into these
    unintended classes.

    This commit fixes this by modifying the 'api.mustache' template
    so that generated SolrRequest classes now reference their
    response model using the fully-qualified classname (i.e. including
    the package).  This resolves the ambiguity.

    ---------

    Co-authored-by: Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@apache.org>