Hi,

Please do not use the dev mailing list for user questions. This list is for
discussions regarindg the development of Solr itself. When re-posting your
question to the users@ mailing list, please include some more details about
your setup such as the contents of zookeeper config files and a screenshot of
the error message on Admin UI.

Jan