Looking forward to it!

> On Jul 18, 2024, at 6:54 PM, David Smiley <dsmi...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks; yes that works for me.
>
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 9:05 AM Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Alright,
>>
>> I'm happy to organize this month.  I'll create the meeting notes pages
>> and links shortly.
>>
>> As for a time/date, how would 9am PT (noon ET) on Thursday the 25th
>> work for everyone?
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 15, 2024 at 8:31 AM Jason Gerlowski <gerlowsk...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> It's time once again to start thinking ahead to this month's virtual meetup!
>>>
>>> As always, two questions:
>>>
>>> 1. Does anyone have an interest in organizing?  Duties are light but
>>> it's an important job.  I'm happy to organize by default if there
>>> aren't any volunteers in the next day or two.  (Addtl details:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Meeting+notes)
>>>
>>> 2. Does anyone have preferences on the date or time-of-day?  Maybe we
>>> could shoot for time-slot sometime in the middle of next week?
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Jason

Eric Pugh | Founder | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.