Really hoping to get https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/2593 and
https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/2577 in for 9.7 as well.

I’ve asked on the user mailing list for help testing the changes out on
Windows, so hopefully we get some confirmation the work I’ve done is bug free
and it won’t hold up the 9.7 release process.

> On Jul 25, 2024, at 3:09 PM, Gus Heck <gus.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I hadn't realized it wasn't marked for 9.7 but
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-17298 was always intended as a
> blocker as well.
>
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 12:31 PM Anshum Gupta <ans...@anshumgupta.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Sure, I'll wait until the 30th. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 9:39 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <
>> ichattopadhy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Anshum,
>>> I'm still working on unblocking SOLR-13350. Can we please push the date
>>> back by a week, say 30 July?
>>>
>>> Thanks and regards,
>>> Ishan

>> few
>> process

>> in

>>> Lucene

>>> *unless

>> --
>> Anshum Gupta
>>

> --
> http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
> https://a.co/d/b2sZLD9 (my fantasy fiction book)

Eric Pugh | Founder | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> |
My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed
<https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be
Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether
attachments are marked as such.