Hi all, it's been great to see some of the new improvements to the APIs
recently.   One thing that jumped to mind is that we need to make sure that any
changes/improvements to a V1 API are also made to the corresponding V2 API.
We're in that awkward world where we have two apis that are maintained, and
that many of our users are still on the V1 apis, so hence they want those
fixed.  However I feel that we need to make sure that any improvements ALSO
happen in V2, or we will never achieve our goal of getting to the V2 API.
I want to draw your attention to this spreadsheet that has the mappings of the
V1 to V2 APIs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAoBBFPpSiT8mJmgNZKkZAPwfCfPvlc08m5jz3fQBpA/edit#gid=1549066254
As we look at improvements to V1 apis, please make sure that the corresponding
V2 apis are updated.
I'd be interested in other ideas on how to make sure that our V2 apis become
the focus of improvement, maybe it's time to start talking about how we
deprecate and remove some of the V1 apis?
Eric