I wanted to share a couple of updates:
1) After the 9.7 release folks found some bugs in the Solr CLI.   I’ve fixed
them in branch_9_7, branch_9x, and main.    Thanks folks for posting in Slack
and DM'ing me about them.

2) The migration of parsing options for the various bin/solr zk commands had
only landed in main, as I was struggling to get the back port done.  I’ve now
done that for branch_9x.
3) It looks like Jenkins doesn't pick up bats failures, only junit failures.
Maybe something to change for the future?

I will try and keep on eye on Jenkins and make sure everything that I merged
etc is sorted.
Eric