The problem is that Spamhaus currently auto-blacklists IPs with high
rate-of-query.. this will likely cause the folks doing weekly/net runs
to get blacklisted unless they buy a datafeed from spamhaus.

However, if we drop SBL/XBL/PBL from SpamAssassin's default rules, which
we probably should do, we'll be fine.

If we can't test it, we can't include it with the default rules. +1 on dropping SpamHaus from being on by default. There is precedence on this in the past for other blacklists.

However, because SpamHaus is a non-profit organization, I will try and cc their industry liaison to gain access to the feeds for the testing purposes.

Regards,
KAM