On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, Axb wrote:

On 01/17/2014 05:29 PM, John Hardin wrote:
 On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, Axb wrote:

>  Guys
> > I'll be disabling rules in 00_FVGT_File001.cf to get rid of some
>  ancient stuff before the 3.4 release
> > results for these rules weren't too good in 2006 - and not getting any
>  better.
> > If you are have dependencies in your sandboxes which point to rules in
>  00_FVGT_File001.cf please move dependencies to you sandbox or
>  appropiatly named & sorted into rules/10_hasbase.cf
> > see "make test" results below. > > I'll be commiting the change next week...

 A lot of those are mine. I'll get the subrules moved this weekend.

Thanks John!

Please not that 50_scores.cf has fixed scores for a ton of those rules
these will be gone as well.

"those rules" being the ones in FVGT? I think I'm only using subrules, so that doesn't affect me. Was that a general comment?

> [...]
>  EMAIL_URI_PHISH depends on __CAN_HELP which is nonexistent
>  EMAIL_URI_PHISH depends on __NUMBERS_IN_SUBJ which is nonexistent
>  EMAIL_URI_PHISH depends on __FB_COST which is nonexistent
>  TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP depends on __TO___LOWER which is nonexistent
>  TO_NO_BRKTS_FROM_MSSP depends on __FR_SPACING_8 which is nonexistent
>  FROM_MISSPACED depends on __TO___LOWER which is nonexistent
>  MONEY_FORM depends on __FB_TOUR which is nonexistent
>  MONEY_FORM depends on __FM_MY_PRICE which is nonexistent
>  MONEY_FORM depends on __FR_SPACING_8 which is nonexistent
>  MONEY_FORM depends on __CAN_HELP which is nonexistent
>  FROM_MISSP_REPLYTO depends on __TO___LOWER which is nonexistent
>  ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW depends on __SURVEY which is nonexistent
>  BODY_EMPTY depends on __NUMBERS_IN_SUBJ which is nonexistent
>  BODY_EMPTY depends on __FROM_LOWER which is nonexistent

  From the Liberty perspective, it doesn't matter if it's a
  jackboot or a Birkenstock smashing your face.         -- Robb Allen
 Today: Benjamin Franklin's 308th Birthday