On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, John Hardin wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, Axb wrote:

 Guys

 I'll be disabling rules in  00_FVGT_File001.cf to get rid of some ancient
 stuff before the 3.4 release

 results for these rules weren't too good in 2006 - and not getting any
 better.

 If you are have dependencies in your sandboxes which point to rules in
 00_FVGT_File001.cf please move dependencies to you sandbox or appropiatly
 named & sorted into rules/10_hasbase.cf

 see "make test" results below.

 I'll be commiting the change next week...

A lot of those are mine. I'll get the subrules moved this weekend.

OK, I think I got them all cleaned up. Are you still getting nonexistent-rule warnings?

  Gun Control laws cannot reduce violent crime, because gun control
  laws focus obsessively on a tool a criminal might use to commit a
  crime rather than the criminal himself and his act of violence.
 5 days until John Moses Browning's 159th Birthday