Hello Mark,
Dne 30.1.2014 20:40, Mark Martinec napsal(a):
Jan,

i'm sorry i've been too busy past few days
No problem, as long as we still have you in contact :)

converting InnoDB to TokuDB
engine. Excited with results - TokuDB is ~ 4x times less space used and
~ 4x times faster in my use case than InnoDB (even well tunned).
Interesting news!
Btw, using redis for bayes should be very fast too.
Bayes on redis is what i'm testing and waiting for :)

I'm able to connect to spamd through both stacks (127.0.0.1 and ::1) and
scan emails in all four scenarios. Only first setup blows lots of errors
- the one reported as buggy.
Great, thanks for testing.

Thanks for opening bug 6996, your explantion is way better (and useful)
than I could ever post.
I'm going to do some more testing with single stack on [::], with your
patch on dual stack or without roundrobin on dual stack under heavy load
(in production my SAs process up to 80k emails per hour) in future. May
I expect some speed/resource costs differencies?
Before you embark on heavy testing - to avoid double work - consider
waiting for my fix at Bug 6996, expected tomorrow.
Yes, sir. I'll wait.

   Mark
Have a nice day
Jan